Electro-Vita-Min (90 tablets)
New Formulation of ELECTRO-VITAMIN
THE ORIGINAL FOOD-BASED MULTI
Vitamins – Minerals – Enzymes – Omegas - Green Foods
Certified Vegetarian - Gluten Free
Electro-Vita-Min is the original food-based multi with over 25 years on the market! It is formulated to provide a complete synergistic blend of essential vitamins, minerals, green foods, omega fatty acids and enzymes that have been supercharged with over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace® to help maintain health and energy.
ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Medicinal ingredients (per tablet)
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) 50 mcg RAE (166.67 IU)
- Beta-carotene 400 mcg (666.67 IU)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 20 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) 3.33 mcg (133.33 IU)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate) 4.6 mg AT (10 IU)
- Phylloquinone (Vitamin K1) 26.67 mc
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 1 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.85 mg
- Niacin 5 mg
- Niacinamide 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mg
- Folic acid (Folate) 133.33 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Calcium (Calcium carbonate) 33.33 mg
- Iron (Iron (II) bisglycinate, Iron (II) fumarate) 3 mg
- Magnesium (Magnesium oxide) 16.7 mg
- Zinc (Zinc citrate, Zinc sulfate) 4.5 mg
- Selenium (Selenium glycinate) 11.67 mcg
- Copper (Copper (II) gluconate) 0.33 mg
- Chromium (Chromium (III) picolinate) 20 mcg
- Potassium (Potassium chloride, Potassium citrate) 33.3 mg
- Concentrated desalinated Inland Sea water 833.3 mg (2.5 mg Sodium, 119.16 mg Magnesium)
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa, Herb top) 33.33 mg
- Acerola (Malpighia glabra, Fruit) 16.32 mg (4 mg Vitamin C)
- Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris, Broken cell) 6.7 mg
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis, Whole) 6.67 mg
- Wheat (Triticum aestivum, Leaf) 6.7 mg
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata, Thallus) 4.16 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus limon, Fruit) 2.67 mg
- Dog rose (Rosa canina, Fruit) 1.67 mg
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus, Root) 1.33 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya, Fruit) 16.67 USP Units (0.0013 mg)
- alpha-Amylase (4-alpha-D-Glucan glucanohydrolase, alpha-Amylase, Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae - Whole) 14.67 FCC alpha-amylase dextrinizing units (0.149 mg)
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae - Whole) 25 FCC lipase units (0.21 mg)
- Protease (Fungal protease, Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae - Whole) 5 FCC hemoglobin units on the tyrosine basis (0.011 mg)
- Cellulase (4-(1,3;1,4)-beta-D-Glucan 4-glucanohydrolase, Trichoderma longibrachiatum - Whole) 2 FCC Cellulase Units (0.026 mg)
- Stem bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus - Stem) 65.88 Thousand FCC papain units (1.83 mg)
- Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum, Seed) 40 mg
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic acid) 3.33 mg
- Choline (Choline bitartrate) 1.67 mg
- Boron (Boron citrate, Seawater) 0.83 mg
- Manganese (Manganese (II) hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 0.33 mg
- Inositol 1.67 mg
Sodium citrate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Calcium stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of vitamins and minerals to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin and mineral supplement
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Source of antioxidants that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Source of digestive enzymes
- Helps to maintain healthy calcium metabolism
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take one (1) to three (3) tablets daily with food/a meal or as otherwise recommended by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Swallow whole/Do not crush or chew. Take three (3) tablets for optimum benefits.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking sulfonamides or blood thinners; if you have diabetes; if you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/ blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, are having surgery, have been diagnosed with an estrogen-dependent cancer or if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato). Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. If you are taking prescription medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use as citrus bioflavonoids may alter the effectiveness of these medications.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.